Ms. Mumtaz is a Southern California native. She received her Bachelor of Arts degree in International Studies with an emphasis in Political Science from the University of California, San Diego, in 2008. She received her Juris Doctor, as well as an emphasis in Advocacy and Dispute Resolution (ADR) from Chapman University, Dale E. Fowler School of Law, in 2011. While attending law school, Ms. Mumtaz was a recipient of the Provost’s Law Scholar. She also had the opportunity to participate as a certified law student in the Bette and Wylie Aitken Family Protection Clinic wherein she represented indigent survivors of domestic violence in restraining order hearings.
Ms. Mumtaz successfully passed the California Bar Exam in July 2011 and was admitted to the California State Bar in December 2011. She has limited her practice exclusively to Family Law and is a member of both the Family Law section and the Young Lawyer’s Division of the Orange County Bar Association.
- Fowler School of Law, Chapman University, Orange, California
- J.D. - 2011
- Major: Advocacy and Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- University of California, San Diego , California
- B.A. - 2008
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: International Studies: Political Science
- California, 2011
- Orange County Bar Association- Family Law Section & Young Lawyer’s Division
Current Employment Position
- Of Counsel